Thursday, October 29, 2009

Food...

Ok, I don't eat to live. I am of the other group... I live to eat. Problem. To be honest, I am literally have dreams of my favorite places to eat, Whataburger, Schlotzski's, Mercados (the best Mexican restaurant ever!) and Jet's Pizza, specifically the bbq chicken. BTW, there is NO DR. PEPPER. I am not used to the food here. Everything is greasy, which I usually don't complain about. They fry everything, and honestly it is overkill for me. The smell of bacon now makes me want to vomit. The markets are small and food is gold. Expensive. The selection is very limited and I don't eat fruits very often so I am down one whole food group. SO WHY HAVEN'T I LOST WEIGHT?!! Hopefully one thing I'll get out of this transatlantic experience is appreciation of basic foods, like apples, oranges, and any veggies other than potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment