Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Not much sight seeing lately. We are painting our apartment, and trying to find buyers for the antiques that make walking in the living space hazardous. Joe's Mom loved to read; she has a huge collection of books, including Twain, the Brontes', Agatha Christie, and a lot of foreign authors I have never heard of. I love to read to and would love to dive into her books, except for the language issue. It is killing me to give all these books up but we desperately need the space. I swear she has over 200 books. I'm sure some my even have value, but it is hard for me to know what to do about it in this country.

1 comment:

  1. In a few months you probably will be able to read those books in Romanian! Nothing like total immersion to learn a language!

    ReplyDelete