Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I hope this year finds you and Mrs. Claus well. Just dropping you a little note for my Christmas wishes. This year, Santa, I would like some toilet paper, nice soft toilet paper. Also, some hot fries, not the Andy Capp kind, the ones made by Toms. Oh and some Dr. Pepper, lots and lots of Dr. Pepper. Can you bottle and deliver the feeling of girls night out with my friends. Also, make a recording of the sounds that Delcan and his friends made while playing and screaming without a care! I would also like to have a back patio B-B-Q with our neighbors, at our home back in Michigan. How about one more get together with my family back in Texas. Well, if that is not possible, Santa, I'll be happy with soft tp, because this year Joe, Declan and I are back together and that is the best wish ever!

Love,
Christi

P.S. I wish everyone a big and joyful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment